Strumming Some Heartstrings


Friday, August 28, 2009
LOL..Blog After One Hour I Guess.. at 11:11 AM

Was chasing my dog just now >___<" Dam tired now *gasping for air* Well, my friends Win Sey either Wen Di their dog came near my house. My dog and their dog are the same breed which is Shih Tzu.

At first, my dog went out to do his job. But suddenly say that dog and I'm not sure whether is their dog. So I pick up my dog and went home. Great! Guess what? That dog followed me or maybe my dog? LOL.

Once I called his name "Bii Bii" he responded and I knew is that dog xD *smart ehh? xD* This time my dog went chasing Bii Bii ==". Aiyo, then me?? I was chasing my dog instead. Being chased by dog is struggling but but chasing a dog is also struggling.

Here comes the cute and naughty boy =) *I'll be helping the dog to say his feelings xD*

Woi..what you trying to do?!
T.T Kena wack by your second bro =(.
*whistle* leng lui there =p
There, I'm cute right? xD

Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved