Strumming Some Heartstrings


Thursday, September 24, 2009
24th September :P at 7:38 PM

Hor..Got people say don't wanna go out with you all already xD Very boring. LOL same like what Miyuki said ler. O O Da Da Yo~~ LOL. Yor, Miyuki said wanna take picture with me ler, but in the end failed. Because she kept on seperate with us >__________<" Gosh~ G-Force was awesome ^^ The 3 guinea pigs are cute =) they are very funny ^____^ Whoa, many popular songs that are put into the movie. E.g : Don't Cha *I think*, Boom Boom Pow, I Gotta Feeling and Just Dance. Freaking cold inside -_______- I wonder how Wendi, Bryann and Brandon survive.

The two B's rich kid lar. Want buy presents for friends so easy. See nice can ler den see price RM40+, OK~ Buy!
I wanna work >___________<" no money ler =(

Went to Gasoline to eat =D Cheap wor xD. I ordered soup noodles, in the end I guess everyone waiting for me ba? I eat very slow dee >______<" Plus, I'm full after 10+ spoons @___@"

I think kinda fun today and sorry to those I troubled ler >_____<" Finally lar, got snap pictures already xD The 'Da Tou Tie' thingy, in English I call it 'Big Head Machine' ? Haha. Kay, that makes me very blur -_______- Walk in walk out, thought already finish taking picture, mana tau still got -_____- make me wait at the editor there. LOL. Silly sillt +_____+


After that, went to see the two B's play bowling. Banyak masuk longkang. LOL~ Whoa, my mouth very geng x) say Bryann stirke then really stirke jor. LOL. Say they two masuk longkang also came true xD

Here is all the thank you part xD Thanks Brandon for wanna treat us McD ice-cream, but too bad, Bryann's sista come jor. Thank Auntie and daughter bring us to Sunway and finally thanks Danica for bringing us home =)


My leg is hurt >____________<" because of a stupid shoes =( Urgh~~
He said yeng..yeng meh? LOL
Brandon playing. But masuk longkang jor x)
New necklace =p The more I look at it, the more I like x)
Heeee =p Pink xD
My hurt leg ><>

There's two video which is very stupid -______- One Wen Di was saying something bout Kevin Second one, Bryann throw my bao bei phone sia -_______- Let me show you >_________<"



This one, Wen Di doing backgroung sound =="


And this, thanks to Bryann. My Phone T_____T







♥ Tiffany ♥

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved