Strumming Some Heartstrings


Sunday, September 6, 2009
Enjoyable Weekend at 5:06 PM

Got back from Harvest Generation around 2. Had fun even though I wasn't talking much x) My eldest brother was speechless there =X.
Gah, woke up early today although I had good night sleep last night xD Then rush rush rush go fetch my third brother to church too. Reached there at 10.15am BECAUSE we lost out way T___T

Din't manage to see my babe cousin dance in hip hop style =( Anyway got chance somemore dee ^^. Suddenly my babe cousin asked me where is Jeanne? *my darling cousin xD* I was shocked and replied I din't invite her wor... *Silence For A Moment* Then continue and said never mind x)

I can say that Carol *church member* is the closest girl to me among the others xD OMG @___@ I still see that guy look like Ivan xD Can't deny it. LOL.

The me today.


Look weird O.o

Tiffany ♥ Him

Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved