Strumming Some Heartstrings


Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Feels Like Wanna Hug You! at 8:36 PM

Finally I found you! Do you know how much I miss ya? Well, I'm sure that I really miss you alot! I've been finding you but you hide so deep and dark place until I can't even find you.

With God's blessings, finally I have your number. At first you seem so blur and asking who am I. Guess you really forgotten about me and your another best friend.

On the previous post I was just talking about her and then suddenly Stephanie text me and said she can get Ming Joo's number. Whoa~ I'm soooo happy after I heard that =) She seem to be very clever now =p. Nah nah nah, Ming Joo, you action already lar? xD

Aww..I miss you lots!

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved