Strumming Some Heartstrings


Sunday, September 27, 2009
Just Love It..But How Did It Happen? at 9:54 PM


Had a silly chat with Bryann Finally he admitted that he's a lamer + crapper x) Walalala~ xD Was shock that he actually admit it xD *woots* Wa..who's wants Bryann's email can click to enlarge the picture wor xD Wooolala xD *sot adi xD*

Oops, Kevin's one also. Sorry ler >_____<"

Gosh..I sot already. I actually dont like to eat durian dee. But then suddenly my second brother ask me to try because he said its nice. In the end, i fell in love with it -_______- I tried soooo many durians before also don't like but this is different x) In fact, I only eat Ice-creams which is durians taste xD

Maybe because it's from cameron highlands? xD Anyways, I dint know my grandmama knows how to open a durian. @________@ Gosh~ She's good at it. LOL *Am eating it* So now, my hands is full of durian smell ==


Was looking for a keyboard just now. Was so frustrated and asked Joey. When her message came and said yes I can borrow you. Gosh! I shouted loudly! Luckily no one heard me x) Was alone downstairs xD

To bring he keyboard tomorrow or not? *unsure =/*





<s>♥ Tiffany ♥

Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved