Strumming Some Heartstrings


Saturday, September 19, 2009
Just Love Our Friendship =p at 5:24 PM

Just came back from JY's house x). Super fun ^^ Her mum's cooking super nice ler =) Thanks aunty for the food =D Mee Hun soup =P Yumm Yumm xP. Reached her house at 12.15 I guess? O.o because we cant find Nony's house ler. *confusing @______@*

Made
JY's room messy again I guess? x) Played UNO cards while waiting for MiChiyo to come. First round ended and here is the girl xD
Then played second round. I won ^^ My stomach kept on grumbling at that time because I din't eat anything ler.


Go downstairs mum mum then wash plates go up. Now I suggest watch horror movie ler xD But actually I don't dare to see at all >_______<. At least better than CN xD She never see before horror movies that's why =p. Who be her bf must protect my dear friend xP

Whoa..I kept on screaming sia -______- when the show started then saw that thing already -.- So creepy that show, but somehow boring xD Played cards too x)

Got tau fu fa also ^^ Thanks uncle for buying it =p Thanks
JY for the chocolates wor xD Adui, so many thank you le xP Enough of the thank you thingy. MiChiyo drew a picture of Cik.Alia with 6 fingers xD O.O

Kays, picture time ^^ The pictures tells all =) The pictures below like story ler xD


Err..Err..my leg xD
Ouch! Her head. LOL
Yor..UNO lose to Tiff ler =( LOL Nony laughing and saying : Nah~ hit my head lar?! Hahahaha
All reading 'Ge Mei Lia' Shh~ only JY and me not reading xD
Cute =p
The hand with 6 fingers xD
Tau Fu Fa bought but uncle =D
Aiya..I'm dark here~ LOL

Oh yea, I thought of the japenese name ler =p. Makiyo? Miyuki? Don't know lar, this are just random names but sounds nice though ^^ And Bryann, I'm not coying lar~~ I'm not copy pig.. LOL

Btw, why these days I know sooooooo many Kevin, Cavin, Calvin, and also Kelvin -_______- is it my days of K is starting? Err, I mean the days of Calvin is starting? My cousin sister's ex bf or current bf all start with J -_______- Aiyoyo..~ Speechless =X





♥ Tiffany ♥

Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved