Strumming Some Heartstrings


Tuesday, September 15, 2009
The Me Is Soooo Back! at 9:43 PM

LaLaLa~ Nowadays very happy jor =p At school, laugh laugh laugh til my mouth a bit senget? x) At home, many good things had happened ^^. I think today I might blog the whole day like from head to toe xD.

For first class we having Math but Pn.Rohaida din't came ^______^ Woolala xD MiChiyo and me was talking talking talking. Suddenly I said something about HBO and I said 'Hosh-B-O' -____________-
MiChiyo laugh like mad girl ler xD And she was thinking about hush puppy thingy. LOL.

Next class was Chinese, nothing special just that suddenly the mosque played their prayer thing and it makes me laugh =) Starting was like..I don't know~ xD It's just too funny x) Next pulak Moral. Moral I think I ejek AJ? x) He was like don't know what to write on the whiteboard and I shoo him away because I was gonna write the next one xD


T___________T Sivic time I kena ejek ler >___________<. We was asked to say something to our friends. Most of them wished 'Selamat Hari Raya and Happy Deepavali' *bored* I said 'Sorry to my friends whom I troubled' Then teacher asked did she trouble you guys? Everybody answer 'Takde' -________- Gah~ the takde pronunciation is very..!! Urgh~ 'tak-de' That's what I always replied the teacher xD

*lazy to say so much jor* Art class that time,
MiChiyo cant find her ruler =( Uh-oh..Then all help to think. And I think she left it in her literature book where we passed up the the teacher. Run back to class, find find find don't have *tired* Then, sure at teacher there dee.

*Reached the office* I said : Teacher, can I have back the literature book? She replied : What's sorta papers are there in the book? Me : Err..ruler. LOL. The teacher was like WHAT?! RULER? Lmao.

Finally got the ruler ler ^_______^ *sing with me xD oolala~* Went back home. Yay Yay! The keyboard is here. I thought the keyboard was 'small' but I see..whoa sooooo 'big'. Happy Happy~ Thought
Micky how to play Fur Elise =p. Then bathe straight away go piano class =).



Reach home ler, the Myvi (SE) is here ^^. Hoooooray! I rushed into the car xD the plastic made me slight from the right to left. Left to right. LOL. Went home, Daddy thought me how to fry egg =D Paiseh, I don't know how to cook geh xD Mostly I know how to cook maggie mee je ^^

Take a look at the plate. WTA = What Tha? LOL

^^
Soooooo Yeng ^^

My first egg xD Haha. Noob ehh? x)




♥ Tiffany ♥

Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved