![]() Sunday, September 20, 2009
(= Selamat Hari Raya =) at 10:20 PM*yawn* After that, watch TV sambil massage leg =p. Fun lor ^^ Then, text with him x) I dint know my cousin sista so heavy until I carried her today xD Cute nia =p. Captured alot of images x) Nah, don't mind me xD I just love to take pictures even though I'm ugly xD Then then, 7 something all the guest came. Then start makan x) Was waiting for that so long. LOL The 'noob' cousins came also xD I call them noob because if I don't do that, we like nothing to chat x) Later bring my bro to birthday party ^^ I kena kiap (err..how to say leh?) by 3 big size guys. Aiyo, cham cham ._____________. After that, go visit my bro's boss xD since their house is just 4-5 houses away from the party house. o.O looks like we're disturbing them. LOL. Went it, saw this cute little girl named Yu Han =p Kawaii neh ^____^ Chat chat chat, okie~ time to go back to aunt's house. Watch Narnia then pack food home cause my aunt cant finish it, so we help her =D Once I reached her house in the afternoon, I was like 'Waaaaa~~~ SOOOOOOOO BIG..' then start to camwhore xD Its my bro playing xD Haha. -Sorry, there are some voices at the background ><- Labels: Happy Family, The Silly Me xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |