Strumming Some Heartstrings


Wednesday, September 16, 2009
So Not The Way I Want It.. at 6:53 PM

Raining heavily today. But I don't like it that way >___________<. You guys know that I love rain but its not the time I want it to rain. It rain when I wanted to go back home. Uhh~ See how 'lucky' I am. Thank God Wen Di's sister is available to bring me home ^______^ *dint bring umbrella ==*

I think Mr.Z really like me jor -________- Guess what?! During recess, I spotted his gang looking at me and also laughing .________.
Adui, weirdos..LOL He wanted my phone number before but thanks to Wen Di he dint get it =). *wipes sweat*

During drama rehearsal, Michiyo and me had a conversation, but I forgotten what was the conversation. I said : Stupid in Chinese. Then both of us saying to each other : Baka! LMAO. After we realize we said something the same, we both laugh laugh laugh! LOL.

Rain rain rain *not that singer Rain x)* Once I reached home, *imagine it..* I was soooooooooo wet -_______- Hair wet, books wet, bag wet, last one don't need to say lor..But for those who don't know its clothes wet x)



Cold cold x0 But I don't think you all can see the wetness of my clothes.


Gosh, after I bathe went to eat. After eating I played with Zack. Once I look back I saw Mr.Z and his gang again outside my house -_________-. Luckily they don't know I'm inside there. They were doing this same thing again. Its 3 person in a bike. @_________@ pity the bike ler xD

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved