Strumming Some Heartstrings


Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Sobs T____T at 7:23 PM


Totally not in the mood today although I laughed a lot in school. Gowri has to change places with Thanasegaran. Is not that I don't like Thana but he kept on looking at me when he has nothing to do. He gives some kind of creepy looks to me.

Well, my bii bii zack can tell what are my feelings now. I just don't feel good at home. Once I reached home, I play with my dog then on the computer. Saw him, talk talk talk half way argue. I wish I was in school. No worries just laugh with my besties.

Had to do mind map for Malay class. Guess what..I'm just soooo 'lucky'. I got picked by the teacher and she questioned me.

Well, I remember teacher asking me 2 questions at one time. I answered the first answer. The second one I dint know the answer so I just stand there like a dumbo.

At that time, TV was at our class. He asked me whether I understand what the teacher's saying. I replied not really so he was like wanting to scold me and said then why don't you ask her to repeat?

Fine, I asked the teacher to repeat again -___- And now, she said my question is only one word combine with another word become simpulan bahasa. The root word and the simpulan bahasa same meaning? Yeah, I answered for that answer. I guess nobody heard my answer =(.

Lastly, I just feel like crying now. Don't ask why. So many reasons on top still wanna ask? No offence. I can only express out my feelings here. No one to share with. Even him! Argued with him for the first time >_______<" Someone please lend a shoulder? =/





P.S = I don't need you!




Tiffany ♥ Him

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved