Strumming Some Heartstrings


Monday, September 28, 2009
Don't Ever Feed Me Anymore xD at 7:09 PM

Was very late to school today. I reached there like 1.05pm? Was supposed to be in school like 12.45pm. It's all because my mother's car tyre. Okay, its not flat or whatever but my mummy just wanna change all four tyres.

I woke up at 8.45am but they don't wanna go yet so I slept back. Then I wake up at 11? O.o *so late ler >____<"* Thought it was just in time for school but how I know, the all four tyres took about 1 hour -_____- In the end, the car is ready at 12.30+


Tears almost came down from my eyes ler -___- *wonders why I always cry ==* Oh great! I was rushing -____- I think I mandi-ed kerbau today. Eat sambil tie hair and sambil pack bag. Eat? My dad feed .________. OMG~ The feeling kena feed brings back memories xD

Reached school. Bryann, my guy maid xD was waiting there =p Helping me to take the keyboard. Lalala~ Then rushed again, pass by my 3 friends also don't know. But then suddenly I spotted MiChiyo =D

KHB class
Had to do all the woods stuff. Gosh~ I cut the wood sampai my hands pain jor =( Red red ler == Have to continue it next Monday pulak -______- By the time, everything have to be ready. Urgh~ I hate woods stuff. Makes my hand soooooo...PAIN ==

Malay class? Hmm~ Everything went okay =) Gonna have practice tomorrow at the canteen. LOL~ luckily I'm not the actor, or else I'll object that idea strongly! =P

P.S = Thanks Michiyo for giving me that present =p Heart It ^^






♥ Tiffany ♥

Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved