Strumming Some Heartstrings


Monday, October 5, 2009
Another Party? xD at 8:59 PM

Consider bad luck gua..xD Was playing candles with my besties again xD Non-Stop playing xP Haha. Took a lot of picture again lar =D Shows the sampat-ness of us xD

Wanna drink cokes geh but then, none of them wanna go to Win Sey's house and take. Gosh @______@ My dog will be the victim for the litta ones == They bullied my dog -____- LOL. My Zack cepat-cepat run under the table x) *smart boy xD*


Aiyo..On the first sentence, I say bad luck BECAUSE I fell == Stupid me. Was taking group photo then I saw continuous fireworks and its beautiful. Very fast movement I jump down the monkey bar at second floor xD

No yet fall down, then run run run also no yet fall. Jump up the park bench ALSO no yet fall xD See finish then jump down -___- Like monkey je. Jumping down that time *deng deng deng deng* Fell jor == Twisted my leg >____<" Felt like crying but tears cant fall xD

Went to school today =) Continue with the wood stuff. Cut ar, put in the nails ar..then tok tok tok xD terkena finger pulak == Blood -___- But but, not that much xD Whoa, the news spread very fast hor ==" LOL. Nevermind lar xD My family dont know can already ^^


Pictures =D :

Getting ready
Putting the fire =)
Done xD
Weeeee =D Nice ler ^^ I'm at upstairs =p Monkey bar =p
The long stick with candles on it xD Count with me..1,2,3,4..xD
Woolala xD
Like Fun Fair ler =p But its a monkey bar xD
Nice =) Our design xD
This picture like very weird >___<"
I wonder who's standing behind me
Camwhore xD
I look so weird @____@
That's better xP
I think I'm texting at that time xD
Weirdo xD
Somebody thought I liked him xD Hahahaha xD Misunderstood xP
Yea..nicer than nice ^^ xD






♥ Tiffany ♥

Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved