![]() Thursday, October 1, 2009
Crazy Girl In 2C at 8:19 PM-_____- first time start with a emo emotion xD. Kay~ Why does everybody think I'm together with Bryann? Especially my classmates. Bah~ Whatever! I know that they are joking xD So so, was still very high about the drama thing. Heard my family said that earthquake happened yesterday?! Gosh! I dint know at all. Was busying taking pictures, makan plus talk ^^ O.o, hear got people said wanna give somebody a thank you card xD Shhh~ I don't think its good for me to tell out. Pn.Malisa let us go for slow jog around the school compound. Gosh~ I jog half way, stomach pain -___- I dint drink a lot of water also >___<" Run 2 rounds around the school hall, then go right up to the library which is 2 storey then run down go back to tapak perhimpunan. After that, breath in~~~ breathe out~~~ Then start to play voleyball =) Nice ler ^^ First time playing xD My first hit onto the ball, then my hands red, second hit my hands itchy. LOL Pn.Premilah also another one making us laugh xD We was very noisy in the class before she entered. Then all know that she coming and within 10 seconds, all rushed back to their seats and act good boy and good girl xD She came in : Ehh, baik~ =) Everybody laughed xD OMG @____@ Somebody pulled my shirt when we're going home. All snatching for my sweets T_______T I screamed == LOL..that somebody I cant tell BUT its a girl xD Labels: School Life xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |