Strumming Some Heartstrings


Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Just To Say..Dui Bu Qi T__T at 11:11 PM

Friendship? Aww~ saw 'SOMEONE's' blog. Sad lar ><. I'm sorry I din't tell you ler. But I really thought you know sia >___< Those who read Bryann's blog sure know. But maybe some may take it as a joke, don't know lar. Just wanna say sorry lu~ Sorry for not telling you .___.

I don't know ler. I'm like very far away from you these days. == Not talking to guy~ but girl == Like got nothing to talk between each other. Okay~ for those who don't understand this whole passage might think I'm crapping but I'm not kay~~

Aiya~ sometimes friendship is complicated T____T Aww, I just hope we, 5 of us~ can be always happy together ^^ but then, another sad thing .___. Nony a.k.a my dar gonna move ler =( I'm like sitting with her for 2 years ler. Always talk crap together, laugh together, sad together. Aiks~

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved