Strumming Some Heartstrings


Thursday, October 15, 2009
Oh My~~~~~~~~ Gosh... at 10:27 PM


OMG -___- Was screaming just now for like 3 seconds >____<" Its loud~ My brother was like why you scream so loud? Long time dint scream adi == Well, even if I scream I will only scream in my heart ==

Today different ler -___- I terus scream when I saw that stupid image. OMG OMG OMG~ I'm like speechless now ._____. That pig doesn't scare me == I think that picture can tell you my expressions.

Well, if you're curious, you can go to my facebook and see the link. I straight away hide my face once I saw that -___- Too bad got nothing to cover my face or eyes == Kay, I'm like putting a lot of swt-ness emotions. Kay kay, SMILE =D. LOL

Special day today xP I've dig many secrets from my friends too xP Yea, and also really special thingys happened ^^ Wakakakakaka. I am talking a lot of CRAPS~

Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved