Strumming Some Heartstrings


Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Olala~ Ulala~ *woots* at 1:45 AM

*woots again.*It's kinda late now? 1.53am. Well, phone expired cant text >___<"

Been very busy these days xP Study? A little bit lar~ More on online and phone =D Din't manage to update my blog until now BECAUSE I don't have the phone cable to transfer pictures =p.

Well, start from Sunday, there's a wedding occasion in my neighbourhood. Once I open the door, the food table is in front *whoa...* But then too bad lor, cars are not allowed to pass so our car was like very far *O.o* No choice, had to walk == Lazy lar xD

It's very grand =p. Love it~ Then later evening, went to a consider Lantern Festival Party. Invited by my relative's customer.


Nice neh! Even GRAND. Hard to describe. Its like night market there. All stalls are there. Two steamboat truck is there waiting for you to take whatever you want and help yourself. Gosh~ It's hot too. I'm called to wear jeans -___-

Kays, will upload the pictures later ^^ Many things had happened. I cant remember though -_____- Why ar? LOL. Asking stupid questions..~ Everybody is like start to study A-L-R-E-A-D-Y? OMG. They're fast >___<" Come to think of it, I only have 3 weeks == and I'm still relaxing.

O God, please give me wisdom and guide me in everything I do. In Jesus name I pray..Amen~ ^^

Okay. I took the pictures quite late -__- It's too late to take the pics xD
With the Cendol there.
Noh..so many stalls ==
Yeaps. The thing I get from the wedding ^^ O.o yummy xD


She's being sampat again xP.

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved