![]() Monday, October 26, 2009
Stress -___- Stomach Pain Pulak~ at 10:58 AMI am sooooo dead ler x.X Everybody start to study ler >____<" i studied but then like no confident >< Phew~ Use this week to study everything! Hope I can absorb what I read. Gosh. Was doing maths just now. Okay lor~ Understand the concept of ratio already. See ar, the things I studied last time will fly away dee == I don't know why lor. Look back all the subejct's things..first thing in my mind is 'how already ar?' Well, I think I can differentiate the History's story. NNS, NNMB and NNMU ^^ weeee~ *fake one..actually tak ade confident langsung -__-* Sweat~ there's somebody want me to teach English? Not a chance. Seriously, I'm not good at teaching. Saw Mei's blog. Once she said she having practical exam and PMR..My mind was also thinking the same thing just that, mine is theory == at seksyen 19 ler. Near friend's house xP Anyways, Mei~ Gambateh kudasai *don't know whether correct or not xP* Saw MiChiyo's blog too xD The Keroro opening theme song? Sweat~ makes me sot jor. See lar..later go school I sure mad already xD Kimi ni JUICE o katte ageru~ an an an an an an an == xD Already start to mad. Continue~ Boku no JUICE o hanbun ageru. Enough~ later you all think I mad jor xP. -Off to tuition and school- Labels: Lame Lame Lamer xD xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |