Strumming Some Heartstrings


Sunday, November 15, 2009
Dont Copy Cat..Copy Dog..Copy Pig xD at 8:48 PM

Hmm..my dog is like very smelly now .____. Have to bathe him BUT not me =D As I told Michiyo, I'll use the pengangkut to bathe my dog. That kinda pengangkut will my dog xD So..I wont bathe him ^^ Aiya..Michiyo understand what I say dee =) *I think she's laughing now xD hahaha..*

Went shopping with my family =) Aiya. Not go Sunway nor Mid Valley or all those grand grand places xD Is just TESCO xP Bought a lot of stuff for the BBQ party ^^ Well, sorry guys..It's my bro's birthday that day. I got no right to invite you all =X

Well, my birthday lar xD Heeeheee


Urgh..~~!! Just now almost bang the gate == My bro lar. Play me == When we was eating at the restaurant, he used another chair to push me == And then I my chair slowly move from right to the left. I complaint to my dad T_____T He din't help me ler .____.

Now he wanna copy my message alert == SWT LOR *.......crow fyling over.......* Fine. I don't get mixed up then can ler xP

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved