Strumming Some Heartstrings


Sunday, November 8, 2009
Got No Where To Run at 3:43 PM


I kinda look childish in that picture xD Well, study til mind a bit circuit problem. Kinda bored when I do my revision yesterday so picture time =P Don't mind me, when I'm bored I do silly things.

Everybody was like 'Duh~ Tiffany, update your blog lar.' Nah~ Updated =D Aww~ Keroro end already. See, Bryann Kururu is not the one saving everybody xD I win I win ^^ MiChiyo begging me to download keroro for her. LOL I also don't know how xP

Whoa..~ Reborn is getting more and more nicer! Wonders why you all dont wanna see =S Because it's fighting? Nah, not really. If it's Naruto then I wont see ler xP Magic anime is also nice =)

Kay, enough anime xD Tomorrow's monday 9/10. Science T____T Sivic .____. Speechless =X Come on, I would never want to change my place to another place. Its not I'm scared or what. I enjoy sitting my place. Finish doing my paper can see who went to the toilet xD Saw Wendy at that time. She was like memorizing xP

Then, sitting there can blow wind xD Superb fun~ Can talk with friends and teachers behind x) Can observe what my classmates are doing ^^



Okay. Short update~ Tatar =D

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved