Strumming Some Heartstrings


Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Hearing Problems? >< at 11:09 PM

Nony absent today. Kinda quiet. BUT..talked a lot of craps with MiChiyo. During Chinese period, teacher went for meeting ma. So I brought that soduku that I haven't solve for days to school and do. Gave JY and Michiyo do, they said 'sup sup water' and must share the prize which is MP3 xD

Aiyo, Sivic class. Welcome the 'LUCKY' me == I was choosen to act as little girl crying. Curse you *learned from Justin* Pavithren. Choose me for what? So many girls in out class go choose me >___<. Then suddenly my turn to go out. I heard teacher calling me 'Anak Kucing' supposed to be 'Anak Kecil' -___-. I was like : HAR?! Since when I become anak kuching? >__<. Everybody laughed ==


JY was like don't want to end the game. Kept on trying and trying. In the end gave up xD Lalala. School canteen got no new food. Always same >____<. Eat until bored jor =S

Then English period hor, we talked a lot because we change place jor lor. Tiba-tiba talked about sweets xD Then hacks. Hanya Aku Cinta Kau Sahaja. xD I told her I just ate the last one and also Hacks sweet is only for couple to eat xD. So now, I take one stupid image from the internet xD Same same dee =p

As for 'vivid' this English word, meaning is like reality. Then my mind was like *fiew vid..xD as in whistling* I don't remember I told MiChiyo this I think. xD Talked about Keroro == xD Am so over Keroro. You guys should see cause its like interesting and thrilling now =p




-Off-

Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved