Strumming Some Heartstrings


Saturday, November 28, 2009
I Just ♥ It! at 9:39 PM

Friday

Adam's birthday today =] Kekekeke xD Err, Adam is my younger cousin brother ><" Please don't get me wrong for the narrow-minded ones (: He's 8 years old currently xP Cute one ^^ Together with a sista xD Super cute xD Hyperactive =p

Went to 1U at Damansara (duh~ Of course at Damansara ler..Where else?) before 1U, we visited an uncle from my aunt's hubby's site xP Whoa..~ Dint see them for years hor..~ One by one grow up ler. Meaning I'm getting older and older too T____T Look at them, they're just so innocent and cute =]

Then went 1U, see all the clothing. Freaking expensive -____-" My ma won't buy dee lar. Always save save save :/ Ma dint get anything for me except for my aunt ^^ keke~ She said :'What you wanna buy you tell me =] I'll pay for you since your birthday is reaching.' That time at Mid Valley wor..Consider expensive also luu ><" Wow~ when I heard it, I'm like, YAY!!!!!! xD No image available :P


Went home take shower then straight head to Kemuning Utama (: Blow birthday cake =]


LOLness-es
Teehee (: Nice one =]
Sista ♥ Cute ^^
In the car xP

Saturday

Went for badminton with Michiyo today (: Tired gila .____. Play for half and hour then tired jor :S Gastric..Ahh~ Gastric! I hate YOU! Pain the whole afternoon ler T____T Then then, I angry pulak~ Awww, sorry ): Bathe at my aunt's house =] Nice nice ^^ xP

Hair messy messy :/

LaLaLa~ Reach home ler, wanna set up Christmas tree =] Kekeke xD Alone wor .____. Sweat~ Nevermind, I enjoy (: Picture Picture :)

Nah, Christmas tree xD Its like that ler.
Ta-DA!!! Kekeke =] Super Nice ler..Sweating now. Light produce heat xP




P.s : Happy Birthday to Adam again ^^ Aiya, late a bit wish don't mind dee hor? xP Kekekeke =]

Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved