Strumming Some Heartstrings


Friday, November 20, 2009
I Love Them ^^ at 4:33 PM

Thursday

Yeap, was alone at home yesterday. Well, hard to explain, he came to my house lu =D Oops~~ Please don't get me wrong. We dint do anything == Just chatting ^^ Did talk a lot of sampat stuff and craps xP Keke

He bully my dog -____- I called him to sit down he called my dog to sit. And my dog? He sat lor == My dog so guai xD


Later night went to Kim Gary celebrate my bro's birthday =D Makan makan makan *if not makan then go there for what? ==* Too late ler..I having gastric ._____. Sudden emo =/ Lucky got him luu..If not I don't know how to tahan ler T___T

Gonna have BBQ tonight :D Oops..~ Sorry again ler T___T Cant invite you guys >____<" Olala~~Olele~~ Unexpected ler ^^ I got 9A's 2B's and a C T.T I knew i only will get top 10 so I dint see the ranking. Suddenly in my heart says :''ehh? Dint see my ranking'' Go see.

...Loading...loading...LOADING COMPLETE~ WHOA!!!! I actually got 3rd?! I kept on jumping and screaming when I saw that. My brother was like..she sot jor she sot jor xD Yesterday I dreamt bout getting my results and my ranking was..No.21 ==

OKie OKie ^^ Grandpa + Uncle is here xD Long time dint see my grandpa ler =p Miiss Miiss ^^

Ordering =) *...gastric that time...*
Lalala~ My food ^^
=D
Enjoying xD Using daddy's new phone E75 ^^
Birthday Boy ^^
Mine Mine Mine ^^ So BIIIIIIG ler ><"
Brota's gf No lar..is hers xD
This is only mine =) took some from her xD

Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved