![]() Friday, November 13, 2009
That Really Shocked Me @@ at 7:25 PMKinda disappointed bout what had happened just now. Many things had happened .____. I just took a few spoonful of rice and then went to school. I hate today's lunch =( Don't like ler T___T Results? Satisfying =) But got a unexpected mark for my weakest subject =( GOSH..! You wont believe this. 19 out of 40 == Unexpected right? I find it hard to accept. But then, results already out, not choice but to accept. I was shocked with a smile which I faked. When I was eating, =S tears flew down. Aiks, only MiChiyo and CN knows that. Well, they was like 'God..Tiffany please don't cry, you cry I also will cry weih =X' Thanks for encouraging me =) But that don't help. It makes me feel more and more like crying xD Its okie =) Wanna cry just cry ^^ Hugged Nony and cry *again ==* =( Then went in to the school hall. Listen to some speech. many exam papers 'fly' to me lor. I was like sooooooo SCARED == Pity Nony ler, she was sooo sad when she found out her results. Unexpected =/ Anyway, enough sad stuff. Happy 52nd birthday to my daddy ler =) Whoa..Been taking care of me for 13 + years ^^ Thanks ne =) My bro brought my daddy to Secret Recipe to eat free things =) *Only for Birhtday boy T_____T* Anyway, hope you enjoy your Ca-ke as in japan xD LOL. Oh yea, MiChiyo and CN, I'll give you back the money I borrowed tomorrow =D Transpot please? T___T I don't know whether can go or not ler T___T And yea, great news. My pa said he can fetch us ^^ Happy liao lor? xD Checked this out. Freaking funny xD Labels: School Life, Shocked xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |