Strumming Some Heartstrings


Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Enjoyable Holiday =D at 2:16 PM

Finally I'm here blogging =D Miss me? Heee. I know you do xD *perasan sangat-lah* Cham lor, my blog is sooo dead, and no one wants to read it =X Fine~ after bathing very nice smell ler =D Okay, let me shorten the story ^^ The pictures says everything ^^

1st Day Of Heroes Camp

Went to Bryann's house around 10.25am. OMG! My bag is like super big =X I also don't know why I bring so big @@ scared not enough gua =S Went to KLBC wait awhile then shoot off to genting =] Hmm, nothing happened just that I felt like sleeping in the van. Reached. We have 3 hours + free time @@ Sei lor. Nothing to do. Somemore first day, what can we do? We're not allowed to leave the campsite. Talked + texted. Reception soooo bad there =S Then 6.30pm eat, 7.30pm went to Heroes hall. Sermon not bad just that very long till my butt + leg dam pain ><" Cause we're like sitting on the floor. Then around 10.40pm supper then straight bathe then tidur xD

In the church's toilet. And I'm holding Nony's things also =x
This scenery can be view outside my dorm =]
We reached our dorm early. So after choosing beds come out take picture xD
We're outside xP Very windy + cold @@

2nd Day Of Heroes Camp

Wake up at 7 to use the bathroom cause sure got a lot of people using. Mana tau 7 go bathroom also banyak orang ><" Wait luu then went for breakfast. Burger =x Not bad lar, at least got chili sauce xD If NOT I cannot makan -.- Cause I don't know how to swallow xD Then went down walk walk, blow wind xD Found at spot which will not get the sun and fits 3 persons xD 3 = Bryann, Nony + me =D Later at 9.30am went to Heroes hall again -.- Sermon time. Long ><" Butt + leg pain again -.- Then played WorldGame if I'm not mistaken =3 Kinda bored at the first cause its easy + we don't really have to do much. Start with the year 2010. We're not allowed to say the word 'Card' + 'Game' or else they'll arrest you xD Gah, I don't know how to explain ><"


Outside our dorm =]
The spot that I mention earlier =]
Places + road we can see from the Heroes Hall =D
I was grouped in Nigeria -.- Dam poor~ no food dee ><" Its the year 2012. There's 30 countries total up =]
Don't look like XM meh? ><" This picture very cute lor =D keke
Ta-Da~ xD My bed xP

3rd Day Of Heroes Camp

Sorry yea, I kinda forget which picture belongs to which day xD And what activity we had. The 3rd day was the most fun night =] Wake up at 6.30am to use the bathroom. Nobody wor ^^ Wakakakaka xD The bathroom belongs to us! Then went for breakfast >>> Fillet with bread with chili sauce again xP With a cup of milo =] Supper and breakfast almost same dee..sure got milo xD Then went to Heroes Hall sermon again ><" Then WorldGame xP Nigeria not enough food -.- Die one person. Yea. Then went for dinner =] Then I forgot what happened ><" Supper then xD After supper, went down to see stars ^^ Never come out before at night xD Its so starry ><" Beuatiful nia =D Love it lots! I wish my current room is like that xD Chat with guys then with the girls then Danica asked to play Truth or Dare -.- Super funny xD

Eww..~ Is that a mosquito? ><" I got no idea =x
I love this picture alot ^^
Can you see those people playing basketball there? They're like those who get locked in the jail come out play basketball together xD
3rd day's lunch gua ><"
Danica is pouring water xD We're always sitting at table 14 xP
Oh dear~ I'm being selfish again ><" Acting xD and Bryann's smiling -.-
WorldGame. He kena affected H1N1 xD So use tissue cover mouth xD
Acting again -.-
Well, the olympics has began and the red shirt is Danica xD Game : Ducky Walk.
That's me -.- After first tear drop competition =.= Well well, I got 1st! Weeeee xD
Since Nigeria is sooooo poor, I got this money for them for getting first in the competition xD
Getting ready for seductive stance xD Only for guys xD And Ben won the first prize xD
And this, will be my job =]
I thought I really saw Xiu Mei -.-
I just love hugging her =]
Nigeria even though poor but still the best xP
Gosh~ This pastor is super funny + cute xD
4th Day Of Heroes Camp

Last day already luu ): Wake up at 7.30pm xP Cause went to bed at 2+ am last night xP After a hot shower, go for breakfast =] Today's breakfast is sausage with bread. Erm..I don't really like sausage ><" Went to Heroes Hall again ><. Die lor? Butt + leg pain again -.- At the hall there hor, Pastor Victor danced 'I will Follow You' from the Digi theme song xD Super cute lor xD Everybody in the hall followed him and start dancing xD Then lunch and get ready go home. Half way down the hill, our van's brake cannot brake -.- Bang into the van in front of us. Luckily nothing happened ><" Prayed to God ask for protection and then the front van fetch the others back to KL and come back again. After 1 hour, they came =]

All so bad, bully Hwei Hoe xD Want to open his shirt sia -.-
Danica + Nony =]
Danica + me =]
This is super NICE ^^
LOL. xD His friends play him xD He don't know until I tell him xD
When the car break down, Andy decided to sleep xD And he really sleep xD
The spot that we waited for 1 hour ><" First time receive this kinda present xP From Kelvin Kok xD Thanks!


Reached home luu. Thanks to Bryann's dad for fetching us home =D Wendy was waiting for me to come back at the field xD Went inside my home. Hmmmm~~~ so quiet dee? Where's my Zack?! Gosh~ he ran out, then fast fast run in -.- Aiks, he look soooooo sad ): Guess what? My brother bring him to groom his fur cause too many kutu ler ><" All kept on attacking him ><" My brother's girlfriend said that when he came out from the vetenarian, she saw his tears T_____T Aww. When I talk to him, he look away and close his eyes. T______T Pity him.
See!!! All because of you, you stupid kutu!! @#$%^&*
Well, gotta use this secret weapon to kill the kutu then. You made me no choice.


Will update the birthday thing next time. Tired =O Bye bye xD

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved