![]() Sunday, December 6, 2009
It Was An Enjoyable Day =D at 11:30 AMSaturday Went to my old children church yesterday =] Fun lor =D Keke. Everything has change including me =D I admit that xD When I go that church I think I was like only 11 years old xP Thanks to Wendy and Win Sey, they brought me there and have fun ^^ Well, at first we went there, the first one we quickly find was Aunt Jasmine *I think..* Wendy find her geh. Go say 'Halo xP' She thought we are new comers xD Wakakakaka. Then intro again luu =] Say who change bla bla bla xD Second go see Aunt Phebe ^^ Kekekeke xP Happy to see her =] Changed alot too~ Here a picture of her and me =) Any changes of me? xD Those who 'crazy' over me sure know deee lar =] KekekeLOL. Played games too ><" Gah, hard to play. 3 big sistas playing small kid's game xD LOL. Its like we have to lye down on each other's lap and then they'll take off the chair and see how long you can tahan luu. 3 big sistas with 2 small kids -.- Lose ler. Why? Cause we two heavy. Our head almost got 2 kg lye down on small kid's lap, sure cannot tahan ler. Yeap! 0 seconds. Other kids can get 1 minute. This big sistas are useless xP LOL. And I am soooo sorry T^T I step on Win Sey's toes ==" Sorry ><" Next sorry is to a lil boy ><" I kept on moving the chair until it hit that lil boy's feet. ><" I'm being clumsy ==" I am soooo lucky xP Imma December baby ^^ They gave us 300 points for birthday thing and another 300 points for everybody for Christmas thing =] Wakakaka. Lucky me. But hor~ That birthday dee 300 points I share with Winsey and Wendy. See them so pity xP Share luu~ Plus that time got gift shop redemption =p Wendy syiok luu, eat pizza 100 points, eat chicken wing 100 points I think..Don't know lar..she buy all makan dee ><" Winsey and me kept on finding things to finish our coupon. If not don't know when can use again. This is cool =] but I don't know what I'm doing =S I love this xD LOL.Awww..pity my dog ler..vomited 5 times yesterday. Sick gua ><" Aiks, he cant sleep when we bring him back to my new house. Used to my old house jor ><" Kelian Kelian T_____T Hope he's better today~ *Prays* P.s : Sorry to those who I hurt -.- Seriously sorry ler..Not on purpose. =S Labels: Christian Life =), Doggie Life, Friendship, Gomenasai, Happy xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |