Strumming Some Heartstrings


Sunday, December 20, 2009
My 4teen Birthday =D at 3:15 PM

As you all know, my birthday has passed long time ago -.- Erm..Just that I'm too lazy to blog about it xD. Wakakaka. On this day >>> 13th December 2009, we celebrated among ourselves because I just came back from camp so was very tired for party ><" Woke up around 10 something and no one was around except my daddy =D

Daddy said buy simple lunch for me then later evening, mummy and daddy brought me to Secret Recipe to take dinner which is free only for the birthday girl xP Condition is you have to buy a Rm70 cake =D Mmmm =D Nice nice ^^ Too bad cannot take the picture cause when the food came I was not there. Only my dad. He ate a bit = ="

Total erm Rm26 xD But free ^^ weeee xD I havent finish my drink xD
Bringing this cake to celebrate with my family =D

Later went to 'Nyonya Kitchen' for dinner -.- I'm full xD But I ate a little =D We're the usual customer there so we get free deserts for everyone ^^ Weeeeeeeee. Here are the pictures of the deserts xD

Deng deng xD My bro's one =D
And mine ^^
Aiyo. Accidently drop that one biji on the floor xD
Food finishing xD
My cake xD Blek~
Too bad, take the picture till too far >< Making wish xD Shhhh~
Us xD
Mama came in then xP Aiyo..daddy at home resting ><" Too tired ler.
One big family xD
My cake xP
I'm being sampat -.-"
Jealous? LOL.
From the further one : Johnstan, Adam, Mine =D
Me + Brother's girl girl xP
Aiyo..Super tall + super short =X
Urgh~ Lighting not good =="
See how short am I -.-
With two cousins xD

End of the day xD

Wait till Tuesday >>> 15th of December =D Party with friends begin! Weeeeeeeeeeeee xP Lazy to blog so much already -.- Tired. Anyway, played water balloon war xD Fun! My uncle said that I love to play water. LOL. Agree! And BECAUSE...When I was borned after 1 week, it flooded -.- That's why I love to play water -.- LOL XD True =D xD

Am so wet -.- They all bully me ==
LOL.
I look noob xD
Ta-da~ Second cake xD
Group Pic! Weeeeeeeeee xD
My presents xD
Weeeeeeeee =D keke. Love this year =D Muakx~

Labels: , , ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved