![]() Tuesday, January 19, 2010
The Day Has Arrived .____. at 9:05 PMFast fast type. My Brota want come back already. He said when he come back from dinner. He wanna use the computer = =" OMG. I need to be like supeerrrrr fast! Got homeworks nar ><" I'm like soooooo lazy to do. Madame Anne wants us all to write an essay bout who you admire @.@ Ask to write in school first. Haiya, school don't give me inspiration to write nar. At home got FULL OF inspiration xD Muahahaha xD Few more words then I'm done :D Weeeeee. Erm. Sorry~ Wrong tone~ Wuuuuuuuuuuu! Tomorrow injection :/ Prepare my coffin please T.T I don't want lehh~~~~ Pain one you know or not T.T Huiyo~~~ Scared scared = =" Finally my dying day is reaching. Then then, went to piano class today. Did past year theory papers @.@" Sien-ness ><" While teacher went to the toilet I did something xD Which is...>>>> LOOK DOWN LAR BAKA xD Weeeee..I sot jor xPAfter that, went home tuition @.@ Now blogging~~ Duh~ Then later do essay get ready tidur? I'm tired :O ><" Tar~ -Sign out- Labels: The Silly Me xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |