Strumming Some Heartstrings


Monday, January 4, 2010
First Day Of School In 2010. at 2:54 PM

It should be eyes open at 6.00am xD


Yawn..woke up at the time show above ><" Luckily I slept at 11pm yesterday? If not I sure continue sleeping after I closed the alarm. I'm thinking whether I should take a nap or not ><" Cause I'm afraid that I cant sleep at night and I'm dead tomorrow -.-


So now, school was not bad =] Chosen the place we always wanted? xP But Michiyo say hor, sit beside window is better. Don't know =] But sometimes I think sitting beside the window is better but then..once the rain come...Fuuu~~~ Imagine it = ="

Gah, first day of school. ><" bundles of homeworks waiting for me to 'clean' Ehh? Actually not that many lar xP Maybe 4-5? Urgh. Will do it after this. Aiyorrr..Alone at home again @@ But at least not so bad. Zack is here =]

Talk bout homework? Ou Mai Got *follow Michiyo xD* I wanna do it now. Or else..=x You'll know what happen if I don't do ><" Soooooo...Bye bi xD


Look at my pimples -.- Swt-ness!!! One left one right @@ Gek sei = ="






-off to homework @@"-

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved