![]() Thursday, January 21, 2010
Form 3 Life Is Killing Me. at 3:33 PMWent for the rumah sukan thing yesterday. I made a very very very HUGE~~~~ Mistake. I wore my school shoes instead of my sport shoes = = Gah~~ Run in the field. Eww. Muddy + Wetness @.@ Ou Mai Got~ Then lari pecut. I dint know I that "fast" lor~~ Swt. My stamina low already? Don't know nar. But I heard Kururu saying that I'm actually the same speed as her? I do? Dint know that lor. Everyday also mad with Kururu. What to do. We're in the same gang = Tamama, Kururu and Kerororo? LOL Why is there another ro there? xD I don't know. Don't ask me. Ask bryann :D Then Lontar Peluru. Super heavy. Cause I only use 3..fingers to pick up the ball~ Its like so dirty =x ><'' Michiyo.. Hor Yor Da Da Hong Hong? xD No nar~ Its hor yor tatar or orr xD Don't want say nar. Want know go her blog :D *see, I promoting your blog ar xD* Went home with May Khei :D Thanks for the ride~ First time sitting on bicycle where else people fetch me :) Usually I fetch people dee :D This time others fetch me pulak xD Then reached home wash my school shoes @@ Dam dirty :X Today the injection programme was postponed again to next week = = Why is it like that? I always get myself prepared and the news came saying that its postponed. Then I'll have to prepare myself again for the next day. Like what Michiyo says. Better inject earlier than next week. I agree! See now I'll have to be in hell for few more days ><'' Funny thing is xD Caroline came to my class and told me that 3A already got injected. Then I'm like shocked and scared == Michiyo told her : Mei~ You shouldn't tell her lor. Once she knows, she's super noisy de lor. I was like laughing xD Gah..~ Just wish it passes quickly =x xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |