Strumming Some Heartstrings


Friday, January 29, 2010
Freedom Is All I WANT!!! at 4:31 PM

I Want freedom :/



Am so tired for the whole week. :/ Since Wednesday, I'll have to stayback at school or maybe go back to school. Actually I don't have to stayback. Since my house is near. But what to do, because of my lazy-ness. I don't wanna walk back to school after I reach my house :D Haha.

Imma lazy pig. I admit :)


Its 10.30pm now. Am sooooo tired :/ But don't feel like sleeping yet. Gah! Morning session turns my time upside down :( But never mind xD I like morning session more than afternoon session :P

Madame Anne's mood is totally good today. We chatted together within 2 periods xD No homework for her class :D Weeeeeeeee. The funny thing is. Yuvan hor..very blur @.@ Madame Anne ask him to lock the door after school BUT he straight go lock. Then madame Anne asked him to take the lock. He sit down xD Then he go take. Madame Anne asked him to sit down. The whole class laugh till death xD


Aiyorrr. I don't what i ate ler. Stomach don't feel good at all. Went to the toilet early in the morning like 6.20am. Then at school, pain 3 times jor. CN thought I too nervous xD Wahahaha xD I get nervous that easily? xP

Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved