Strumming Some Heartstrings


Saturday, January 30, 2010
Honestly, I Hate To Be Alone :/ at 10:19 PM

Saturday
I felt so down today :/ *yawns..* My day was like super bored T.T Its like always alone =x Fuu. Prayed to God to throw this lonely life away from me :) Hope God answers my prayer (:

My 2nd brother and his girlfriend went to IOI Mall with mummy. Was supposed to follow. But then, think twice. Mummy is going for facial. Brother and girlfriend sure walk together. What about me? ><" I rather stay at home :/

Booooooo, thought it might not rain. Ceh~ Then Zack leh, scare me T.T He suddenly bark at something. But I got no idea what is it .____. I have goosebumps =S

Gosh~ I've seen so many small animals today :S First rat. Second cows.


You spot that rat? Its like crawling at the grill then jump to the window there.

When the rat noticed me, it jump down from the window. Just like bungee jumping xD Its like. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee = = LOL. Din't manage to take the cows picture xD Wakaka. I saw it peeing @.@ Geng nor~ Eat while peeing @.@ Eeeeeee~


Sunday
Fuu. Wake up around 9.25am. Lye on the bed till 9.45am xD Kekekeke. I dreamt bout so many things ler. Its like I dreamt bout my piano teacher. Then suddenly she's gone. My eldest brother appear pulak. Then saw a lot of people I know xD = = Weird ehh? xD

Okay! Today I saw a squirrel and a bird? Gah~ Why I am seeing soooo many animals? @.@ Nah nah nah~ See nar ><"
The squirrel so geng. Take the papaya down from our tree T.T


Then the squirrel ran away. Now the bird's turn @.@


Not much left for the bird xD the squirrel sapu all already xD

Then two came again. I think they're couples xD Sharing food. I think one came just now xD Aww. So adorable!








-Off.-



P.s : Mei. Don't be so down le wa :D Everything will be alright! Stand up and don't ever cry :P Love you ^^

Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved