![]() Saturday, January 2, 2010
My biggest Bear ever =D at 12:12 AM![]() Welcome Back to my Daddy!!!! Muakx~~~ Teehee, my daddy is back from Indonesia :D Miss him lots. Guess what he bought for me? *plays the music - Deng Deng Deng Deng* A very very very big pinn pinn piggie ^^ Lalalala~~ ♥ Daddy lots ler! Xixi. Wuuuhuuu =D the year 2010 is here. Gah~ 2 more days. 2 MORE DAYS!!! I'm going back to school .____. Aww. Imma lazy pig = =" Don't feel like going back to school study. Plus~~ I'm already 15. Sigh~ PMR @@ My biggest fear :/ *accept the fact the dumb dumb* Woops, was just talking to myself xP I believe others are not ready yet right? :) Teehee. Well well, hope our school, SMK TSM improve more =x O.o" Went for badminton with my babes again :D Fun sia ^^ Its like long time I never meet them =S Few days more, I keep telling myself (: Few days more I'll be able to see them~~ Weeeeeeeee ^^ Uhh, church problem now. To go this Sunday or not to go leh? If I go hor, my cousin and me will be like the youngest there @@" All 18 above -____- Takut Takut~~~ *mind is blur* [Loading.......] Deng deng =D Of all Cute cute bears hor..~ which one you think my daddy buy ne? xP Yea hor..~ I think you guys noticed that I cut my hair right? All no comment de..~ Not nice ar? T.T Not nice must say ler @@ hee =D if not nice I dont want go there cut liao =x ><" Wanna sleep nar ^^ Night night =D -signing out- Labels: Holiday Saye =D, LaLaLa~, Piggie Life xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |