Strumming Some Heartstrings


Thursday, January 7, 2010
Never Been That Tired Before.. at 2:35 PM

4th day of school. Tiring nia ><" All the teachers gave lots of works to do :/ I want my Saturday and Sunday! Can relax a bit. Plus, I can sleep all I want =D Yeaaa. I can imagine my weekends =D Legs up on the sofa and watch tv xD

*Slaps myself* LOL. Don't dream first @@" Aiyor. A lot of works need to do. Luckily I can finish in school =) Aiyorrr..(again) Madame Anne asked me to be the class's treasurer. Not bad lar, but just that today after buying those materials for decorating our class, only me and my gang do the job.

Others is like not helpin =/ Even though is not my job, but still I wanna do it. Cause I know the others will waste the 'Sugar Paper' that I bought. What if it's not enough? I have to buy again @@"


But not bad lar, saw Nony today. Came to our school to collect documents =] Wahahaha. She asked me a silly question. Maybe to me only lar xD She said 'What time is your recess starting?' Its already 10.30am Wakaka xD Our recess ended like an hour ago? O.o She shocked when I told her that xD Waaaaaa. Slim down already =] Ehh? Not me. Nony ^^


Gonna take nap @@" tired ><" Tatar.





-snores? LOL. Nap.-

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved