![]() Monday, January 18, 2010
Weeeeee :D at 3:34 PMAiyorr. So many thingys happened @.@ Don't know where to start :/ Always lazy to blog. Sorry ahh xP For not updating my bloggy =X So so..erm, start from where ar? Kays, I know where :D I don't know when lar, they say got injection this week ONLY for Form 3 students T.T I was like Ou Mai Got~~~ I'm sooooo dead :x I DON't WANT can or not arhh :P Ehh? I takut punya, tau tak? == Michiyo say hor, Last time there's a girl asking all her friends not to scared and don't have to cry. In the end, she cried when she get injected xD Laugh die xP Then ar, Saturday. Went to CN's house to do Sivic project. All of us think that we're the first one who is finishing the project on the first day xD Seriously, the internet is superrrr GOOD :D We found lots of info's bout things we need for project =] Now left few chapters then we're ready xP Sunday! Went to Segari, Perak to visit my brota in jail? xP No narr, its National Service :D Left at 11am from Kota Kemuning cause need to fetch my grandmama. Guess what???!!! We reached there at 4.11pm = = OMG. Soooooooo 'fast' My butt also pain pain @.@ Hmm, saw him~ Was soooooo shocked to see him =x Aiks, get to see him for like 49 minutes? ><" Aiyor. What to do. Don't know how to go. In the car. Nothing to do =x Took dinner at Sitiawan. I have art work to do at home :/ Told daddy. Daddy try to drive asap :)) Super fast @@ MY grandmama and me behind sangat takut = = Start journey from Sitiawan at 6.35pm then reached home at 9pm =/ Aiyo. Once again~~ Butt pain = = Quickly do do do, 12 jor @.@ Sleep then wake up at 6 this morning :)) Super tired @.@ Got tuition later pulak~ Chaoz. :D Labels: A Big Smile =D xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |