![]() Sunday, January 10, 2010
Weekends! at 10:34 AM![]() Deng deng xD I'm look very very very noob in that picture. What to do, that glasses don't suit me :D My parents and my eldest brother left to Macau last Saturday. Hmm, they will be back on Tuesday night. Well, hope they enjoy their trip there :) And I apologize to Michiyo, I cant go for sports with her ): aww. I'm sorry ><" Erm, for the reason part, Michiyo you should know ba =) So, my day for Saturday. The two sisters came to my house xP Two sisters ---> Wendy and Win Sey. Gah, I was alone at home and bored that time. Call them luu ^^ Wuwu. my Sunday will be a lonely day with Zack at home. At least I have Zack :D Hope it wouldn't rain :/ -Off- Labels: The Silly Me xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |