Strumming Some Heartstrings


Friday, March 12, 2010
Give Me a Break. at 10:52 PM




= =, I don't do such things like the above xD Walalala :D Exam finally has come to an end. Oops~ Did I say that? :/ For now lar. The starting point is up ahead waiting for me :S Swt


Walalala. Tomorrow Nony coming back to Shah Alam ler :P I missed her sooooo much~ I can guarantee, when I see her tomorrow I'll surely hug you :D You're just like a family/sister to me :) Teehee. Heart u (:



As for my dear ne :P Walalala :D I love you nar (: Muaks~ :) Talked to him everyday :P Miss him soooooo much ler T.T Fuu :D <3>


Hari ini merdeka day :P Whole day in front of computer xP Walalalala. Even though I dint do much but still I enjoy it. Don't know why xD Wakakaka :P Don't you feel the same too? xD


Wahahaha~ Exam has ended. Got English and History's results @.@ Erm. I got 84% for English and 74% for History T.T yerrrrrr. One mark only ler ):

Teacher ar teacher. Can give me "kesian marks"? Please ler :( Aiyorrr. Hope God bless me ba (: Hehe :P












-Tidur :D-



Labels: ,

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved