![]() Friday, March 19, 2010
I Think I Forgot Something. at 10:55 PMShort update here :P I realize that I never update my blog since Tuesday :D Weeeeeeee xD And also. I realize that I used Chinese often more than English = =. Urgh~~ Hope my English wont drop @.@ See. I just cant find that right word for it. Been very tired these days :/ Now neck + arm aching @@" Neck i don't know why. But arm. Definitely is related to the marching thingy. Marched non-stop since Thursday until today xD I know its just 2 days ><" BUT~~~~~~ Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday : March (morning and afternoon) Say hello to Hell = = Fuuu~ I'm gonna be so tanned. HELP!!!! I need HELP ! Gosh~ I'm being pathetic here = = Well, yea. Look at the time now. I'm gonna be sot again @@" Always like that. So shall I say I should sleep early? Or you want me to be a sot girl ? XD Your choice lor. I sot ler. You dont blame me :P When can I relax? :/ Took a nap today from 2.30pm till 4+. Fuu~ Tired = = Set alarm till 3.30pm but still cannot wake up @@" And thanks to my 2nd bro @@. *Admire!* Snore :very "soft.." = = But then. Look at this equation. Tiff + any = Tiffany = Tipanny = Piglet = ME! :DDDDDDDD Swt ler. Why so ngam deeee T.T Ish~~~~ So yea. since Imma pig = = I slept like I'm deaf xD Blek :P Ne ne ne bu bu. Kor you cant bully me lar xD Weeeeeeeeee =] OFF ! Labels: Piggie Life xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |