![]() Saturday, March 20, 2010
What's the Difference ? = = at 9:39 PM![]() Here I go again. Staring at the blank new post. And I have no idea what to type here :P And yet I'm typing @.@ And listening to the song "Imma Be by Black Eyed Peas." OMG. I'm like annoyed? Haha. Oh my~ My head is full of Imma Be, Imma Be, Imma Be~~~ Aaaaaaaa! Help again T.T Now pulak Telepon. ahh~ At least Telephone is better :P Woots! The picture above nice ! Cantik betul :P LOL. Hmm. Today is Saturday. Means tomorrow Sunday lor??!?!?!?!?! Aiyorrrr. Why want like that? O never get to enjoy my holiday also :/ Aiks. Fuuu~ Plus need to wake up early. Haiyo. Checked the calendar. Ehh? Telepon repeat again = =|| Yea. Continue~ Next Holiday will be on JUNE ! Oh Mai Got~ how to live? T.T Try to survive ba :DD Hope God bless me xD Labels: I ♥ U. xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |