Strumming Some Heartstrings


Saturday, April 17, 2010
It Means Alot To Me :D at 11:10 PM

Ahh. Wasn't doing my History project today D: I stopped. Don't know how to continue already. Useless Ish ! Anyways , I am a useless PIG :P

Glad that Mei smiled :D Weeeeeeee :P My mission done xD remember those days, my mission was all failure. I , myself always have no idea how to comfort somebody when they're super down :X Instead. I make things worst @.@ BUT, Smile always (:

So so xD Here's a stupid picture of me smiling :P *Forgot to make a stupid smile xD*


Smiling and laughter is the best medicine to cure any sickness (: No jokes ~ Still remember my ex-principal said that there's a woman whose suffering from cancer :O Every morning she woke up saying. I'm happy to be alive (: thank you my body :D She did this everyday. *Woots !* Guess what. Her sickness is CURED ! Wow ! Amazing.


Laugh often :D Even when you're sad xD But its awkward to laugh when you're sad. Cause its just fake laugh. Ehh ehh ehh~ So proud of myself :D I'm a super sunshine for MEI :D Wooolala !
♥






I ♥ my Dumb Dumb Boy :D

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved