Strumming Some Heartstrings


Saturday, October 30, 2010
What a Relationship. at 2:25 PM



The image says everything. Stay up late at night end up disappointing myself . End up crying alone . End up being moody . It's alright. I'm getting used to it. People tell me to stay strong. Don't ever let anyone bully me. Even making me cry. That's what my kor told me. :) He would come to TSM just to find the person who bully me. How I wish he could bring me out now. Chill me out. He's the best kai kor I ever had :) ♥♥

Mich told me, blog is a suitable place for me to voice out . Yes. I know it helps. But I just don't want everyone to see me in a depress mood. They will just keep on asking what happened etc. etc. I seldom cry in school now :) Imma big girl :P but , I cry in my room..

Tan told me to chill. See how's the situation only decide. Let him focus. Yes. I am. But my mind and heart keep on reminding me bout you. I tried to keep myself busy with books, anime and games. Helps alot. But most of the time, it doesn't. Those are non-living things. Can I have a living thing to keep me accompanied? Oh yes, Zack is one of the living things :) But he's not feeling well these days ):

Bii told me to believe in him. I wanted to . However , my heart wouldn't accept it. Dear heart, please have faith in him :) ♥♥ Bii is my best net friend. Problems ? We solve together. We share it out with each other. We support each other. We give advice. How I wish i had a true friend like her :) Mich ? Yayaya . She's one of it :) ♥♥♥♥


I guess I have to live without you :) Temporary. After your exam we decide :) WHERE TO GO. I hope you enjoy your prom :) You said that the performance was for me. ♥ I hope I get the chance to see you perform on stage. :)


Love is not a game. Its a long life commitment. ♥ Says Tan. Relationship ain't a debating competition. ♥ Says him. In reality it is a debating competition. ♥ Says bro. I'm no good following him. ♥ Says him. We'll see.


Currently addicted to this song :)

寂寞寂寞就好

还是原来那个我
不过撂掉几公升泪所以变瘦
对着镜子我承诺
迟早我会换这张脸应对笑容
不算什么 爱错就爱错
早点认错 早一点解脱
我寂寞寂寞就好
这时候谁都别来安慰拥抱
就让我一个人去痛到
受不了伤到快疯掉
死不了就还好
我寂寞寂寞就好
你真的不用来我回忆里微笑
我就不相信我会笨到
忘不了赖着不放掉
人本来就寂寞的
借来的都该还掉
我总会把你戒掉


还是原来那个你
是我自己做梦你又改变什么
再多的爱也没用
每个人有每个人的业障因果
会有什么 什么都没有
早点看破 才看的见以后
我寂寞寂寞就好
这时候谁都别来安慰拥抱
就让我一个人去痛到
受不了伤到快疯掉
死不了就还好
我寂寞寂寞就好
你真的不用来我回忆里微笑
我就不相信我会笨到
忘不了赖着不放掉
人本来就寂寞的
我总会把你戒掉

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved