Strumming Some Heartstrings


Tuesday, December 21, 2010
Weeeeee :D at 9:22 PM

Im finally back :P Anyways , just celebrated my sweet 15 on 13th December :) ♥ Baby came with a cheese cake on 13th December around 3 ? :) ♥♥ My FAVORITE ! :P He knows me best :D Went with dear , winc , wendy , min and her bf and kevin kong on 12th December :) NOH ! One by one. Not free on my birthday T.T CHEY ~~~~~~~~

Anyways. Then was baby's 17th Birthday :) We sorta plan a surprise party for baby. BUT HOR. The WORST part is , he knows that we're doing this for him . XD Where else, my friends think that there's no cake -__- Anyways . Not a big celebration lar :) But then something went wrong . ): Aih aih T____T But nothing le luu :D Lol. XD

And yea , I just came back from Cun Camp 4 :D Awesomest camp :P 3 days 2 nights in Broga, Semenyih. :) I learned how to play kayak now XD Give people say go 'pak toh' when we both reached a dead end -.- Too bad lar . We both don't know how to play yet mar XD Then then , played Flying Fox :P I kinda show pitiful face in front of a Joshua I think ><. Cause supposed to be his turn . But then Kally waiting for me already 0.0 So I'm like PLEASE PLEASE T.T YAY !!! He agreed though :P Lalala :P Thank you Josh ! :P

Then, there's a instructor , Ish ish ! You better be careful next time when I see you xP Keep pouring water on me T____T What the lor T.T And I also get to know an Indian guy who speaks fluent Mandrin :) He's awesome XD His name is Gana ? O.O He's funny when he speaks mandrin ! :D


And here's a group picture of the CYD-ers :)




*drum rolls* Tomorrow's the 'Day' . Tolong lar T______T Can I not see my stupid / sucky results ? T.T Especially my bahasa cina T________T Macam mana ?! Tonight pasti x boleh tido T.T Mak , please let me go if I get bad results yea :P


And this is sakai punye orang :P ♥♥

Labels:

xoxo,
you know you love me




The Girl

Photobucket
Call me Tiffany. An outgoing girl who loves outdoor activities. People call me crazy / chubby / silly. Don't live the life you don't like just to please others, BE YOURSELF :) You know you love me ♥. ... more


Wishlist

Shoes♥
Clothes♥
Bags♥
Phone♥
Friends♥
Him♥



Blogroll

Kevin Michiyo Stephanie Chery
Justin Esther Bryann Joyi Nicole Yan
Kitty Xiu Mei Bobo Joey
Pui Kuan Hong Jian Uncle Tan ... more


Rubbish





Archives

August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
March 2011
May 2012
June 2012



Still Counting.




Credits

This blogskin is proudly brought to you by Mrs. Chuck Bass, with a lil' help of Chili with the basecodes. Thanks to Enlaced for the pretty icons and Tumblr for the inspirations.
© All Rights Reserved