![]() Thursday, March 17, 2011
I'm Home ♥ at 6:41 PMMuahahahaha :P I'm back :D Back from exams , school , hong kong , dead XD I'm alive now ! :P I'm sorry for now updating this lousy blog for a long time :3 Hope you guys accept my SINCERE APOLOGY :P . Anyways , had lots of fun :D Hong Kong pictures will be uploaded when I get the pictures from my cousin brother :) So stay tuned ! ♥♥ It's Thursday now :x Means , we're gonna go back to school again :( Aww . Im gonna miss you shoooo much my holidays :( But I had a great holiday this year :P Especially the Hong Kong trip ♥♥ And I'm gonna go Cameron this Saturday with my family ! ♥ So yeah . We're gonna have lots of pictures coming up ! :) ![]() ♥♥ - Urgh. I'm feeling dizzy again . ><. - Labels: ♥ xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |