![]() Saturday, June 2, 2012
HOLIDAY! :) at 12:47 AM
Hah, I'm very satisfied with my blog :) Today is FRIDAY. That means, another 1 more week to go before we start our school :( Aww, I want a 6 month holiday, twice a year :D STUDY? eww, NO WAY! Probably after the holidays. *
So we went for badminton today. SWEAT is good for health! We went to the court in Section 19. Once we entered the court, WOOTS large hall. So out of curiosity, Kitty and I went to check the whole area. Cool place as there are changing room for performers behind the stage and total of 5 badminton courts! It's a great place for big events.
Now now, the big news *jeng jeng* As I was scrolling up and down in imag.com.my the results for the previous contest and I spotted this. None of them are my name instead one is my darling's one ! :D But I jealous :( NEVERMIND. I SHALL NOT GIVE UP FOR I CAN ENTER OTHER CONTESTS! (optimistic)
congrats to my darling, Michiyo Chan ! :) PROUD OF HER.
signing off as Tiffany.
xoxo, you know you love me |
The Girl ![]() Wishlist Blogroll Kevin
Michiyo
Stephanie
Chery Justin
Esther
Bryann
Joyi
Nicole
Yan Kitty
Xiu Mei
Bobo
Joey Pui Kuan
Hong Jian
Uncle Tan ... more
Rubbish Archives August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 March 2011 May 2012 June 2012Still Counting. Credits © All Rights Reserved |